Stephen V. Smith and James T. Hollibaugh
The general water sampling procedures and analytical procedures are described in Smith et al. (1987, 1989, 1991). (see reference in LMER/BRIE publications list). For the analytical measurement methods, see references in Smith et al. (1991). Other technical notes are as follows:
1. Surface (bucket) or midwater (Niskin bottle) samples.
2-5. Julian day of year, year, date, time (Pacific Standard) of sample collection.
6. Station, reported as km from mouth of bay. (Figure 1).
7. Particulate carbon (micromol/liter).
8. Particulate nitrogen (micromol/liter).
9. Particulate phosphorus (micromol/liter).
10. Total suspended load (mg dry wt/liter)
These data can be accessed by pressinghere.
DESCRIPTION OF TOMALES BAY AND THE LMER/BRIE RESEARCH PROGRAM:
LMER/BRIE publications list
Return to Tomales LMER/BRIE Research Program Home Page
ACCESSING OTHER LMER/BRIE AND RELATED DATA
This page was last updated by SVS April 13, 1998. Maintained by Stephen V. Smith at email@example.com